For studenter ved offentlig godkjente videregående skoler, høyskoler og universiteter. Gyldig studentbevis eller bekreftelse fra studiestedet må lastes opp ved bestilling.
Når din ordre er fullført vil du motta en ordrebekreftelse med instruksjon for nedlasting av din programvare.
Din EndNote produktnøkkel vil tillate deg å installere EndNote på både Windows og Mac uten at du trenger å kjøpe separate versjoner. Din ordrebekreftelse vil inneholde lenke for nedlasting av programvare for både Windows og Mac.
Ditt kjøp av EndNote inkluderer også tilgang til EndNote onlines nettskytjeneste for synkronisering av ditt bibliotek mellom din EndNote online konto (my.endnote.com) og dine datamaskiner.
Hva er nytt i EndNote 21
EndNote 21 is here!
The best reference management tool is getting even better. The all new EndNote 21 and EndNote Web help you manage and format citations like never before with bold new features.With EndNote 21 you stay organized using features like tags that enhance productivity. You can enjoy peace of mind with data restoration functions that protect your work and improve your writing workflow with integrated document creation tools for Google Docs.
EndNote 21 key features
Protect your work with data restoration function
Take a deep breath. If the unthinkable happens, EndNote 21 can recover your library from the cloud and get you back where you belong. In EndNote 21, you can restore your library and library structure with our new data restoration function, ensuring your research is not lost. With single reference restoration you can also compare and restore previous versions of individual references.
Stay organized with tags
Tags are customizable labels that let you organize your references however you’d like. You can add tags to references and customize the color and name of the tags. You can add multiple tags to a reference and anyone who you share your library with can view a tag, making tags a great way to quickly and intuitively organize your references.
Cite While You Write in Google Docs™
Our best-in-class Cite While You Write (CWYW) tool makes it easy to insert your EndNote references into Microsoft Word™ or Apple Pages™. CWYW automatically creates in-text citations and reference lists and easily change the format of your in-text citations and reference lists. CWYW will soon also be available to EndNote 21 customers in Google Docs™ via Google Workspace Marketplace, making it easier to write your next paper and to collaborate on documents with colleagues.
Experience a new exclusive EndNote Web interface
With EndNote you can access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud. Move seamlessly between online and the desktop and iPad applications. Say hello to the brand new EndNote Web, available only to EndNote 21 customers for three years from activation date. Securely sync your entire library including PDF’s, notes, and annotations across all your devices.
Focus on what matters most: your research.
Did you know that researchers waste nearly 200,000 hours per year formatting citations? Imagine if you could have that time back to spend on your research. EndNote 20 accelerates your research process so you can focus on what truly matters – conducting and sharing groundbreaking research.
New interface design
Save even more time preparing manuscripts and managing bibliographies with an intuitive user interface.
Cite While you Write
Insert in-text citations while simultaneously creating a bibliography in Microsoft Word. Plugin is also available for Apples Pages.
7000+ Reference Styles
Build your bibliography in any of our included styles, or create your own custom style. Plus, support for new, modern types of references like blogs and online videos is included.
Improved PDF reading & editing
Read and annotate more easily with full-size PDFs, and quickly copy formatted references.
Find what you’re looking for more easily, whether the content is in an online database or already in your library.
Quickly switch between groups and references with content tabs.
Share and Collaborate
Share selected groups of references, manage team access and tack activity and changes.
EndNote Click integration (Kopernio)
Automatically export your references and full-text PDFs into EndNote.
What else can you do with EndNote?
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs.
- Access full text research articles with one click.
- Easily read, review, annotate and search PDFs in your library.
- Create rules to automatically organize references as you.
- Keep your data accurate with automatic reference and link updating.
- Quickly deduplicate the content in your library by searching on unique identifiers.
- Insert in-text citations from your library with the Cite While You Write feature in Microsoft® Word.
- Automatically build your bibliography using the library of 7,000+ reference types or your own customized style.
- Ensure your bibliography is accurate with refreshed journal and referencing styles.
- Access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud. Move seamlessly between online and the desktop and iPad applications.
- Share some or all of your library with collaborators worldwide.
- Provide write or read-only access to your library.
- Use the new Tabs feature for easier multitasking.
- Track your teammates’ changes and view their activity in your shared library.
- Match your paper with relevant, reputable journals using Manuscript Matcher.
- Conduct large-scale literature reviews with ease and speed using the powerful analysis tools.
Contact us on email@example.com or call +47 6484 1590 for more information.
System Requirements (Windows)
Windows 10 or Windows 11
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor
600 MB hard disk space available
Minimum 2 GB of available RAM
Word processor software (Windows)
Microsoft Word [CWYW] for Windows: 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, Office 365 (locally installed desktop version only)
Apache OpenOffice [CWYW] for Windows: 3.x, 4.x
LibreOffice [CWYW] for Windows: 4.x, 5.x, 6.x (32-bit)
Partner CWYW Integration: Wolfram Mathematica 8
An Internet connection is required to register for online access, search online databases, find full text and automatically update references.
System Requirements (Mac)
macOS 10.10 and above
Hard disk with 700 MB available
Minimum 2GB of available RAM
Word processor software (Mac)
Microsoft Word [CWYW] for macOS: 2016, 2019, Office 365 (locally installed desktop version only) Partner integration for Cite While You Write: Apple® Pages
Partner CWYW Integration: Wolfram Mathematica 8
Network compatibility and system requirements
EndNote libraries can be accessed on a network – including networks with Macintosh and Windows workstations. Multiple users on a network can access an EndNote library simultaneously in read-only mode. This allows users to search for references, cite them in their papers and create bibliographies. EndNote does not allow multiple users on a network to edit a single library at the same time.
Installation and deployment
On Windows networks, EndNote can be deployed with MSI installer technology using scripting or via Group Policy.
- Windows Server 2003 & 2003 R2
- Windows Server 2008 & 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012 & 2012 R2
EndNote Cross-Platform Compatibility
What you need:
EndNote cross-platform compatible. Following the EndNote end user license agreement, this means:
- Individuals who purchase a single user license can install EndNote on up to three computers for their personal use.
- Sharing a license with other users is not allowed under the individual license agreement.
- Those computers can be any combination of Mac and Windows machines.
- By creating or logging into a Endnote online account (under preferences > Sync), that individual can sync their library across all three computers, as well as access it through EndNote online and the iPad app.
NOTE: Your EndNote product key is required for activation. Your key is the 25-character code located either in your email confirmation (if you purchased the download) or in the inside-left panel of the CD case (if you had the product shipped).
Vi tilbyr teknisk support for alle våre EndNote kunder.
Besøk først vår supportside for EndNote. Her finner du svar på de oftest stilte spørsmål og mange nyttige ressurser.